We may be in need of another set of wheel around the house if my older son gets
off his ass and gets a real job next week, which looks like it's going to
happen.

I'm thinking a decent 300E would be a good car for him, as he won't be driving
long distances and doesn't need to be messing with diesel.

If anyone knows of/has one/sees one, let me know off list.

I'm not looking for something that's a perfect car, just in good shape
mechanically.  I can deal with cosmetics.

Dan