I picked up GUMP for less than $120, and she has been a joy to drive. Sorry you got screwed by getting one of the less well built new mercedes.

On Saturday, October 29, 2005, at 07:22 PM, John Monocello wrote:

Sorry to make my presence here so short, but I am going to sell this piece of shit car and move on. It will be my first and last mercedes. I hope the rest of you do better than I did. I guess you don't always get what you pay
for...
 John Monocello