From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]on Behalf Of Alex Chamberlain
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 8:30 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] WOW! This is nasty and a real shame to do this.

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Walt Zarnoch <zarnoch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Was that a popshot at the Lebaron????!
> My parents have a "his and hers" pair, an 82 and an 89 repectivly, so I'm
> understandably biased. :)

Of all the K-cars, I always thought the LeBaron convertible was the
only decent-looking one.  The '80s Chrysler turbo fours have a real
cult following, too---the engine has strong internals and  can be made
to put out ridiculous amounts of horsepower.  I seem to remember that
the '87 Shelby Charger, not too distant a relative of the LeBaron, did
0-60 faster than a V-8 Mustang or Camaro of the same year, if you
could keep the front tires hooked up.

Alex