From: "R A Bennell" <b...@mts.net>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 3:29 PM
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] shipping costs

Anyone got a handle on arranging to ship something heavy accross country? I am looking at an old lathe on ebay that probably weighs 5 or 6 hundred pounds. It is in New England area and would need to come west to Fargo ND or
something similar for me to go and get it.

Anyone have any idea what that might cost and who I might use to collect and haul it?

Fast answer appreciated.

Randy in Winnipeg