While I think its cool that it had powered doors I fail to see why the doors
being powered precludes the need for door locks...

-Curt

Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:47:21 +1030
From: Hendrik & Fay <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fun read

Just to clarify, when the author state "Malcolm Bricklin, the American
businessman who introduced the Yugo in this country, already had a
string of failures to his credit. Most notable among his missteps was a
disastrous gull-winged sports car called the Bricklin, which was
famously produced without door locks because of a supplier mix-up." he
does not know that the Bricklin gullwings where powered at the push of a
button, thus not needing door locks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bricklin_SV-1

Hendrik
who is expanding the lists collective knowledge base, one trivial fact
after another