To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:42 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Unknown Part

Hi Rusty -
I'm trying to identify a part I need - it's part of the accelerator linkage and located above #5 GP. It has a square electrical plug attached to the drivers side of the switch and it has two little rollers that contact part of the linkage that rotates as the pedal is pushed causing the rollers to move. One of the rollers has a flat spot.

It looks almost like a Thermo-tine (sp?) device. I looked at EPC and the WSM without any luck. I will ask the list in he hopes they know what it is.

   BTW - I just ordered a GP Relay.

Thx
Larry

OilAnalysis Time?
Looking for Weber Parts or Porsche Posters?
www.youroil.net