Under rt. front passenger's feet-the part that slopes upward.

Wilton

----- Original Message -----
From: "OK Don" <okd...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 11:17 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Kill the alarm

Hoe do I kill the alarm system in the '91 3200E? My wife drove it 2 miles of residential streets with the horn blaring every other bump - one bump would sound the alarm, the next would silence it. Needless to say, she now swears
that she'll never get in the car again ---
Is there a black box somewhere that I can just un-plug, like I did in the
SDL?

--
OK Don
Panic! (the national past time).