Preliminary results of the Jetronic filter capacitor replacement
and partial resoldering are heartening.  The O2 sensor voltage
swims back and forth across 0.5V as you drive, and the car seems
to be running fairly well now.  (It'll take some time to un-gunk
if this is indeed a fix.)  Poor science, I didn't watch the O2
reading before beginning repairs.

The Fluke DMM's work great for O2 sensor readings, the analog
bargraphs keep up easily.  The digits display, kinda sorta.
No way the bog-slow Harbor Freight unit would work, I should
try it just for giggles.

-- Jim