Max ought to buy that -- how much you want for it? He is headed up north soon, should stop by and tow it home.

--R

On 4/1/2010 9:49 AM, Kevin Slater wrote:
Ok, it's Spring and I need to clean out things that are no longer in use. I
have a 300 TD that I've mentioned before. My intent would be for someone to
take it that has a need for the parts, particularly the head, which is a #22
head. Or maybe someone that doesn't mind a project car that might take a bit
of effort to put back on the road. The engine runs and starts fine. The car
isn't registered or inspected. (I'm in south western PA near the
intersection if I-79 and I-76.) There is some mixing of the coolant and the
transmission fluid which I'm assuming is a problem in the radiator. The car
has the 3rd row seat and the interior is in fair shape, although the
driver's seat is a bit ripped up. It has a good fan clutch and a metal fan.
Sunroof doesn't work and neither does the A/C although the compressor isn't
seized. If I don't get any interest from the list, I'll try on craigslist or
ebay as a parts only option and if I get no response there, I'll drive it to
the scrap metal guy up the road and take whatever they give me there. I have
a few pictures at http://www.pinebluff.dyndns.org/~kslater/87-300TD which I
shot a couple of weeks ago.

...Kevin (soon to be without an MB)