Each state writes their own case. Washington used a local criminal case. ELF torched the UW horticulture building years ago. Being litigated now. Names changed, facts twisted, and you get an ambiguous case that goes either way depending on how well it is argued. Have to know your legal cases and cite to it.

I think it is a really cool program for the kids and is available in each state and many protectorates. We have teams from Guam and Marianas Islands as well as other countries

here is a link to the championship round for those willing to suffer glazed over eyes.

http://tinyurl.com/y8sm8u6

---
clay