I seem to be having posting to the list problems, so I'm sorry for the CC.

I'll take whatever someone's willing to give for it. Someone had offered
$800 for it, but had a change in finances that scuttled the deal..

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Rich Thomas<
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>  wrote:

 Max ought to buy that -- how much you want for it?  He is headed up north
 soon, should stop by and tow it home.

 --R

 On 4/1/2010 9:49 AM,

 Ok, it's Spring and I need to clean out things that are no longer in use.
 have a 300 TD that I've mentioned before. My intent would be for someone
 take it that has a need for the parts, particularly the head, which is a
 head. Or maybe someone that doesn't mind a project car that might take a
 bit
 of effort to put back on the road. The engine runs and starts fine. The
 car
 isn't registered or inspected. (I'm in south western PA near the
 intersection if I-79 and I-76.) There is some mixing of the coolant and
 the
 transmission fluid which I'm assuming is a problem in the radiator. The
 car
 has the 3rd row seat and the interior is in fair shape, although the
 driver's seat is a bit ripped up. It has a good fan clutch and a metal
 fan.
 Sunroof doesn't work and neither does the A/C although the compressor
 isn't
 seized. If I don't get any interest from the list, I'll try on craigslist
 or
 ebay as a parts only option and if I get no response there, I'll drive it
 the scrap metal guy up the road and take whatever they give me there. I
 have
 a few pictures athttp://www.pinebluff.dyndns.org/~kslater/87-300TD  which
 shot a couple of weeks ago.

 ...Kevin (soon to be without an MB)