SNOWED?%!  ;<))))

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 9:32 AM
Subject: [MBZ] *sigh*

The rear windshield on my '83 240D has a leaky seal. Its been like that forever, I just make sure the trunk drains are clear... The front windshield seal is apparently not of terrific quality because although its not real old it likes to leak around the bottom of the glass. Every couple years I seal it down and apparently it needs doing again. We've had a run of nice weather so I've been leaving the windows open a little during the day so the car can dry out. Well last night I forgot and left 'em open all night and it rained/snowed...

DRAT!

-Curt