From: "Chris N John" <ceand...@tctwest.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 11:48 PM
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 116 vacuum?

Jim Cathey wrote:
digging in my 107's vacuum system, and I note that
the supply line goes to a splitter that feeds two
check valves and the gray line to the dash gauge.
One check valve feeds a Y feeding the two red HVAC lines.
The other feeds a Y that feeds the two yellow door lines.

-- Jim

Thanks Jim,
We are still working on it and your suggestions are most helpful! I'll check in the morning and see if that makes sense. Don't remember 2 red lines. Could they also be the green ones? That sounds kind of familiar though, all the ys and check valves are confusing. Chris