Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> writes:

> I'd seriously considered buying the house across the street from us so
> I could tear it down and burn it in our woodstove last winter... They
> were selling so cheap and it was in such poor condition I figured the
> lot would be worth more if I tore the house down and put up a nice
> garage.
>
> Fortunately a couple bought it and has done a very nice job
> rehabing...

A few years ago there was a house being built in my neighborhood.  It
had been framed, the windows and doors were in, and the rough plumbing
and electrical had been done but for some reason work had stopped
there.  It sat that way for a long while, maybe a year or two, and then
the guy across the street got sick of looking at it, bought it, had it
torn down and even the basement filled in.  Now it's just an empty lot.

Allan
--
1983 300D