Just what you need on your birthday

Hendrik
who has ceased to have b days, I am actually getting younger

________________________________
From: Kaleb C. Striplin <ka...@striplin.net>
<ban...@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sun, 25 April, 2010 12:56:27 PM
Subject: [MBZ] ADMIN, mail bounces again

I think there is something going on with our host.  They did some changing
around the other day, and the list was down for almost a day for some reason.
Since then I have been getting more than the normal amount of subscribers
having their subscriptions disabled due to bounces.  At first today I thought
it was limited to earthlink and pacbell, but now I am seeing comcast and a
whole bunch of others.  In fact, I am even seeing gmail kicking messages back.
So I guess there is somethign screwed up somewhere.  I have a ticket in so will
hopefully get it fixed soon.

-- Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
95 E300, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 350SDL, 91 300D, 89 560SEL, 87
300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 76 240D, 76
300D, http://www.okiebenz.com