In a message dated 11/2/2005 5:43:35 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I also  just broke the hood cable on the inside.  It broke right at the  pull
handle.  How tough is that going to be to replace?  I know  these aren't
challenging questions but I am just getting started. Thanks  again.

They are easy to replace IF you can get the hood open.   Sounds  like you can
get hold of the end of the cable and pull with a vice grips.   Rusty, at
buymbparts.com is our list benefactor and he will get you a new cable  at the
best
price, usually delivered in two days or less.

Regards, and welcome to the list.

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 261 K miles