Another BS sale; 'probably find a buyer, too.
BTW, I've been using those gases for many years, too; they've worked pretty good for me. too; I've never had a bad crash, either.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 1:41 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Purigen98 Nitrogen Tire Inflator - $5000

I have been using a mixture of exotic gases, to include nitrogen, for many years. The gas I use includes helium, neon, argon, and other exotic rare materials. I find this mixture to provide years of service to my tires, and has clearly kept me from any crashes for many years. If anyone needs an inflator for these exotic gases, I have a couple I can sell for only $3000, that can make this miracle inflator gas from the air.

--R

   Purigen98 Nitrogen Tire Inflator - $5000 (West Ashley )

Date: 2010-05-04, 12:14PM EDT
Reply to: sale-t3a9e-1724040...@craigslist.org <mailto:sale-t3a9e-1724040...@craigslist.org?subject=purigen98%20nitrogen%20tire%20inflator%20-%20%245000%20%28west%20ashley%20%29&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fcharleston.craigslist.org%2Ftls%2F1724040882.html%0A> ^[Errors when replying to ads? <http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts>]

Shown here is a commercial Purigen98 nitrogen tire inflator. This is a commercial machine intended for a body shop or tire business. The Purigen98 makes it's own nitrogen and dispenses it into your tires. Advantages of nitrogen inflated tires include increased fuel efficiency, longer tire life, reduction of green house gases, improved vehicle handling, and maximum vehicle safety. This is a fantastic price at $5,000. It will cost you $12,000 from a dealer. If you are interested call me at 843-769-7296 or stop by 2097 Savannah Hwy and ask for Justin.

http://charleston.craigslist.org/tls/1724040882.html