Richard,

Don't get a copy made. Buy a new key from the dealer, or from Rusty.
It will be laser cut based on your VIN number. Cost should be
something like $20-$30. You might want to consider getting a new
ignition lock tumbler, which includes the key, for $75 or so. At
nearly 20 years old and near 200kmi, this is cheap insurance against a
failed tumbler. I've replaced the tumblers on both of my pre-1990
124's, and changed my dad's out as well.

:-)

--
Dave M.
Boise, ID