-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        1986 Mercedes 300 SDL - $2000 (Magnolia, AR)
Date:   Thu, 13 May 2010 18:36:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:   okieb...@striplin.net
To:     okieb...@striplin.net

okieb...@striplin.net has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.

Please see below for more information.

Visit the posting at
http://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/1738175577.html to contact the
person who posted this.

    1986 Mercedes 300 SDL

Date: 2010-05-12, 9:05PM

This is a running driving parts car comes with a Bill of Sale only. If you want to restore an antique title can be obtained in 2011. The hood, grille, radiator support, bumper and left rear door have damage. The six cylinder turbo diesel engine has 239K miles. It starts right up and has awesome power. The sunroof will not close all the way. The interior is
nice except for the bottom of the driver's seat. It has the optional
reclining back seat. Very Rare Color! I had plans on fixing it up, and will throw in the hood and grille for another $200 if someone wants to
fix it. If you have one with a bad engine this is the deal for you! I
have realized I have too many toys, and I am having a liquidation sale.
Whole car only, NO parts. Local pick-up only, I will not ship. Phone
only, No emails will be responded to. 870-234-3796 or 870-904-2796 after 4.

    * Location: Magnolia, AR
    * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
      commercial interests

Original URL: http://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/1738175577.html

/this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
/ http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/pt2blJWZApnbyR3csBXau4Wa0VmbD

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 95 E300, 94 S500, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic,
 91 350SDL, 91 300D, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
 85 190D, 84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 76 240D, 76 300D,