Thanks for the reply Marshall. I've been to that site but a lot of the 115
stuff does not work. One gets a "page not available" screen.

Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Marshall Booth
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 10:20 AM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Manuals?

R A Bennell wrote:
> I gather the most commonly available manuals these days are on CD's. What
is
> the best place to obtain the same and what should they cost? Car is a 1976
> 300D so a 115 model. Much of what I see available out there in the
> aftermarket type manuals appears to be for the newer models only. What is
my
> best bet on the older model?

Start here:

http://mb.braingears.com/114_115_Disk1/program/matrix6.htm

It's sometimes slow and sometimes down, but the price is right!

I expect you could download it from THERE but I've never tried.

Marshall
--
Marshall Booth Ph.D.
Ass't Prof. (ret.)