Gah! As soon as google maps came out I wanted to implement this.... researched it all, got started with a google maps API key, and had a scheme setup very similary to this, but then school started...

I still think I'm going to try to do it over xmas break or this summer. As I'm not a big fan of someone else hosting this kind of thing. I like it on my server, where I don't have to worry about the data dissappearing, or adds becoming overbearing, etc.

Would you guys still be interested in one kaleb could host?

I love this idea, very nice to see what the community consists of.

Bob Rentfro wrote:
I think Kaleb is holding out for a name like "Kaleb's Underlings" or "Okiedude's National Network of MB Mavens" or even "Kaleb and Rusty's Map of Potential Customers"

Gotta go with the potential customer's choice ;)

John
'79 300SD