as far as the difference, I do not know. I think it all has to do with what pulley it has on it, if it has a speed sensor in the back, and what manifold connections it has on top. This part can be swapped, it just bolts on to the compressor. As far as rusty, they are not going to be on the site, you have to call.

Brian Smyla wrote:
My 86 300SDL has a Denso 10P15C a/c compressor.  I've found various
configurations of this compressor ranging in price from $35 to over $500.
The $35 fits the '87 to '94 Ford Escort.  Where can I find out the
difference between the version that fits the Escort and the version that
fits the 300SDL?  Obviously there's a significant financial benefit if the
difference is simply the type of clutch / pulley or something that can be
easily modified.  FWIW, Rusty's web site shows that he doesn't have any in
stock.

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
95 E300, 94 S500, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 350SDL, 91 300D, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 76 240D, 76 300D, http://www.okiebenz.com