I think there have been some complaints about the blind not being able to distinguish the bills... I do like how the euro bills increase their size by 1cm in length and width as the values increase... I also like that the increments are logarithmic...(.01, .02, .05, .1, .2, .5, 1, 2, 5...)

They are adding a little color to the US bills (pink and peach come to mind, I've heard them called "monopoly money")... So it's a little better than the black-on-the-front days of the old greenbacks...

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net