I'm not sure if it would fit, but I have an auto from a 78 300D that's just
sitting. Came out of a car that was broadsided, engine runs(It's in my
truck) and the tranny seems solid. I can get you the mileage off the clock
if you want. It's in the Central NY area.

Walt, who can't stand letting a good part sit and wither...