Did you convert Red with the five speed from Dory?

-Max

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 6:33 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: [MBZ] OM601 for sale

http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/1773933378.html

Yes friends the day is here, I'm finally parting out Dory the '85 190D.
I need to recoup some cash to plow into the RI Red '84 190D. I'm sure
I've made a boat payment for Rusty this week...

Engine and trans is on Craig's for $500, the engines alone run about
$800 on car-part but as this one is kind of high miles (310k) I'm taking
off some cash and throwing in the trans. Both are out of the car.

I'll be parting the car too, good interior, electric seats that work,
dash with a fairly nice cap, good fog lights (actually one of those is
Fred's...) lemmie know if you need something, with luck I'll haul the
thing home tomorrow.

-Curt