Yup low speed vibrations tend to be a torn bushing on the carrier bearing. On a hill with lots of torque applied it will be much more pronounced. They flex discs bolts do come loose if they are reused and liberal amounts of loctite were not applied. I have done them on my car 3x now. Unfortunately my carrier bearing is singing again after only three years. I would have thought that would have lasted longer.

-Rolf