From: Hendrik and Fay <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT tax and tips
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010, 5:13 PM

Yeah we got charged a service charge in a eatery and me being a tight wad, asked
the managment what that is all about, turns out when there are more than 8
people
in a party they are entitled to charge a service charge.

Hendrik
who will be eating out of dumpsters before too long, the way the missus is
spending money

On Sat Jun  5  8:36 , John Reames <jwrea...@comcast.net> sent: