Yeah I had that in the 240D until I figured out that the hand brake was on, I
thought all that smoke out the back was a bit of Diesel smog.
Ahh well I think that mao is handy with his hands.
Had no success with getting the climate fan going, there is a bit of molten
plastic in the number 8 fuse holder, yikes, plenty of spare fuses in the holder
but no joy.
Ahh well it's the old towel trick I guess.

Hednrik
who didn't go down the wrong way today, far as I know

On Thu Jun 10  8:02 , andrew strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com> sent: