From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Christopher McCann
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 12:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MBZ] the map

I thought that one of the original purposes of the map was so that if we
were travelling through an area, we would know who was where and be able to
contact one another if help were needed. Some have posted e-mail addresses
and even phone #'s, but most have not.
Obviously, no one HAS to do either, but some contact info (at least an
e-mail) would be quite useful, IMO.

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1987 300TD, 150K miles, "Rotkäppchen" (Little Red Riding Hood)
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs
Prüfenlastwagen = Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) running
WVO/WMO/LO/CO/WATF/WGL/WBF/DA/MS/lard/gas/kero/D2 mix (do not attempt this
at home!)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"