No Bob
We are heading to Albequrque tommorow then are planning to be in Las Vegas by
Wednesday.
Yeah we are driving alot of miles but road trips are what we Aussies are best
at.
We are planning to fly from LV to San Francisco on Friday & need to be back in
LA
buy Tuesday 29 June as we fly back to Sydney that night.

Fay

On Sun Jun 20 20:50 , Bob Rentfro <azbob...@gmail.com> sent: