I have noticed my home central AC does not seem to be working all that great. We have the main part of the house downstairs with a small room above the garage. There are 2 return vents down, and 1 in the small room up. Many years ago when I was going to change all 3 filters, I noticed the one upstairs was not dirty at all. I sort of looked at it and it did not seem to be hooked up and for some reason I did not think much about it. I just figured when they built the house they put it in but never ran the duct to it. The other day I was in the attic looking from something and I noticed a huge return duct heading over in that area but still did not think anything about it. Today I am working driving around and all the sudden it hit me. That duct just HAS to be laying loose over there and I never noticed. When I got home, sure enough, it was just laying there, not hooked up to where its supposed to be at the return vent upstairs. I have been running this thing for over 5 years and the whole time in the summer its pulling in that super hot air up there, and in the winter pulling in the cold air. I bet my bills drop!! I am hoping anyway. That AC seems like its running non stop all afternoon till night. I bet it doesnt do that now.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
95 E300, 94 S500, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 350SDL, 91 300D, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 76 240D, 76 300D, http://www.okiebenz.com