Hi all

We are now in Kingman Arizona about 93mile from Las Vegas.
Went to the meteor impact crater on the way that was something us, we all
enjoyed
that one.

Went through Flagstaff & saw one fire, I got abit of altitude sickness but apart
from that the road trip today was trouble free.

Really enjoying the change in landscape as we drive Route 66.

Tomorrow Las Vegas, I am trying to convince Hendrik to go to the Liberace Museum
but at this stage I am not being successful!

Fay & Heni

On Mon Jun 21 17:00 , OK Don <okd...@gmail.com> sent: