Not only have I thought about it I've discussed it with my wife!

If I didn't have a parts car already that needs disposing of I'd probably give
it a shot.

-Curt

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:19:08 -0400
From: Ed Booher <edboo...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Build a W123-Q

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Bob Rentfro <azbob...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Let me begin by saying I will give my broken W123 to anyone who wants to
> come and get it. But, since all y'all live so far away from me, who is the
> best and most reputable place to donate a broke car to?
>
> Bob R
> Still grieving over my loss

Just wondering if anyone else has been thinking the same thing I have. That
an enterprising person with a truck and trailer to move the parts around
with, could end up with an almost free W123 .... engine here, body there,
now all we need is a known good transmission.

Who has a truck? Who has a trailer? We'll just make this a full on community
event. It's the next "Q" ..... The First Annual - Build a W123-Q!

I think I either need more sleep, or more beer. Not sure which at this
point.

EdB

--
"I've come to your planet on a Class IV Intergalactic Doom Freighter." -
Adrian Monk