I have a black Cadillac convertible, used to take my black poodle out riding in it, she loved it.

--R

On 7/16/2010 1:05 AM, relng...@aol.com wrote:
...I filled the windshield fluid tank, walked away for awhile and
returned to find large poodle on floor and empty tank.  Started the '83 300SD
and
backed out of garage and parked for the night.  Next am, dead battery.  Did
overnite charge, next am fired right up and moved it to shady spot. Approx. 2 hours later went to go, and dead battery...

Not owning a white Cadillac convertible, I've never liked Poodles much.

RLE