What Curt forgets is that I traded the Quantum for this 300E.

However ... bringing the wife with you to pick up the Quantum was indeed an
error. You be popping around town getting 45 mpg in a speedy beater were it
not for her intervention. Damn, I should have kept that car!

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 5:45 PM, OK Don <okd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just send your wife to pick it up this time!
>
> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 7:35 AM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Oh just buy it already. If it weren't halfway across the country I'd have
> > already bought it...
> > Considering the screwup I made in not buying the Quantum (or in bringing
> my
> > wife with me to see the Quantum) this could have been a redeemer.
> > Alas I have no time to go get the thing...
> >
> > -Curt
> >

> --
> OK Don
> Panic! (the national past time).

When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers. -- Oscar Wilde