They dont call them smart phones for nothing.

Kevin in Hillsboro or

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Rentfro <azbob...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:48 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190D disassembly

Curt typed something, I'm sure, has neither been uttered nor typed:

"Just now I realized that while I was welding I forgot to take off my
Blackberry and managed to get a very small piece of hot slag right through
the screen's outer covering. "

I always thought "welding" and "Blackbery" would never be in the same
sentence.

Bob R