Engine/trans, clutch pedal etc (all you'd need for a manual conversion) for
$600. I just want it gone...

-Curt

Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 17:20:52 -0500
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
To:
 Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Re: [MBZ] Strange Criagslist buyer the continuing saga

so how much did
you sell it for?

Curt Raymond wrote:
> So the dude showed
up, cash in hand...

> His "plan" for getting the engine
was to come back Tuesday and do my original plan of sliding from one
truck to the other... The problem of course is I don't want the engine
in my truck for 3 more days.

> Finally we ran down to my
buddy's snowmobile shop, my buddy borrowed a forklift and pulled the
engine out of the truck and will hold it until the dude returns. I love
it when a plan comes together...