On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Mitch Haley <m...@voyager.net> wrote:

> OK Don wrote:
>
>> I counted about sixty (don't tell Regina) - and that doesn't include the
>> 350SD in the garage ---
>>

> At $500 each, that's over $30k. I bet he's glad we're talking about this on
> the list that she doesn't read. If he can average $300-400 at the crusher,
> that's a 2007 E320CDI, isn't it?

Hey, I could scrap my nine parts and project cars and buy a real nice
Buick!  You GM guys really have me sold on that 3.8-liter V-6...

In point of fact, there is a Pontiac Bonneville SSEi for sale near me.  I
always liked the looks of those. FWD and supercharged 3.8, right?  Snook,
Esq.---opinions?

Or I guess I could get a nicer guitar than I've ever had, and an amp to go
with it.
http://www.tradingmusician.com/catalog/index.cfm?fuseaction=product&id=10508
http://www.tradingmusician.com/catalog/index.cfm?fuseaction=product&id=10490

Alex