"Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>

To:
"Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

OH WOW MAN I am having a flashback...

--R

************************************
"Journey to the Center of the Mind"  by Amboy Dukes--I want to say 1968.
My psychedelic trilogy is rounded out by:
"Incense and Peppermints" by Strawberry Alarm Clock  1967
"Eight Miles High" by the Byrds  (1968 ?)

Honorable Mention:  "Just Dropped In" (Just dropped in to see what condition my
condition was in)  by Kenny Rogers and the First Edition --- in  a decidedly
harder edged day than his later mellow self.

DBV, aw isn't it cute to listen to grandpa and grandma talk about their hippie
acid days at the nursing home information minister.