Took the Red 190D for inspection today. He pulled it in an immediately said "Do
the lights suck at night?" I said "I dunno, I've never driven it at night" to
which he replied "They're pointed right at the ground" and proceeded to adjust
them for me, for free...

Then we noticed the pool of ATF under the car. Whoops, didn't see that before.
It makes a small pool under the nose and another under the pan, could that be
just a bad cooler line? I've got a gasket and filter for a trans service I was
planning on doing in a week or two.

He wouldn't go any further at that point, I feel bad for dirtying his nice
clean inspection bay...

Fortunately I'm off to So-Cal next week so my Indy can have a week to get
things right. If he can't (or if he isn't around, he hasn't returned my call
yet) I may have to buy Dwights 240D pronto!

-Curt