Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 23:48:52 -0500
From: Fmiser <fmi...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Its worse than that he's dead Jim.

> Curt Raymond wrote:

> Its cheaper to buy a nicer car... I bought this car to learn
> how to work on cars. I did all the brakes, the exhaust, the
> water pump (should remember to get that back), rust repair,
> the antenna, replaced and repainted the hood, re-did the dash
> pod (with LED lighting), radiator hoses, drag link (which I
> should also keep), idler arm, and other stuff I can't even
> recall right now. Its been a great classroom.

If you get another 123 - keep the whole thing as a parts car.

Having a spare is _way_ handy!

Just tonight I "borrowed" the engine start lock assembly from
the parts car for a daily driver so I make the 200 mile trip
tomorrow...

Rusty will be getting an order soon - but as good as he is, he
cannot beat the time it takes me to walk out to the hulk. :)

And we can start calling you Kaleb Jr. *grin*

--     Philip