I need to put a can in the Ranger too, for the same reason...

-Curt

Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 13:02:04 -0400
From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Suburban AC update

I recharged my truck AC again on Friday, I had put some 134 in a coupla
weeks ago and it was not BLOWING ICE COLD then, but cool enough.  Then
it wasn't.  So the other day I put the can on, grabbed the throttle
cable, and revved the engine up to maybe 2000, and it started sucking in
more juice, and the input pressure was showing a lot lower.  I let it go
until it did not seem to be sucking in any more, and at that point the
vents were BLOWING ICE COLD.  I recall Max or someone saying that the
pressure readings should be done at some higher RPM, so figured that
might help move some more juice in too, which it did.

I have not yet got out my HF gauge set and vac pump to fool with it,
press of time and laziness mostly.

--R