Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix, AZ
On Nov 7, 2005, at 12:22 PM, andrew strasfogel wrote:

Now that someone may want it, I think I should keep it and repair the rust. Can anybody recommend a good body shop for rust repair in the DC - MD area?

On 11/7/05, Mike Canfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I knew that was coming......Mike
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Knoble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I need a car & I found a car for $299.

I have your new car!! 1983 300TD, blue/blue. 276 K miles - great

driver!

Shifts beautifully!! Some rust; 50 ft. paint job. ACC works perfectly,

fully

functional Becker model 1480 radio cassette. 3" thick folder of service
records from 1989. This is THE totally utilitarian car and the best

Mercedes

ever made, based on a synthesis of all rating criteria. Offers?

$299.
Rick Knoble
1985 300 CD