You can make some out of some sheet metal scraps in about 2 min.

--R

On 8/6/2010 10:20 AM, Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 53310 wrote:
Doesn't look like that would work, but I found them on Sam Stag's
website for $9.99, which means that MB probably sells them for $3.
http://www.samstagsales.com/mercedes.htm#radio  look under radio for the
Becker tool, click on picture link on right side.

Looks like the part number has changed, now 000 589 88 63 00.

-Max

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 10:08 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Radio removal tools for '95 124

If that is a standard DIN mount, then all you need is a couple of flat
pieces of metal to slide in and release the tabs on the mounting bracket
that hold the radio in, then pull the radio out.  I have dozens of the
things around somewhere, they come with new units.  Something about 1/4
wide and maybe 4in long that will slide in the slots on the side will do
it.

--R

On 8/6/2010 9:49 AM, Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 53310