If it's the same version I'm running (April 2005), no loopback adapter
is needed - ditto for the WIS. Some folks claim it's required but I've
installed on several systems with zero problems. You may need to
format C to start with a clean OS, but it will work. Requires W2K or
XP, though - not sure if you can make it work on 98/ME.

Install instructions are here... written by yours truly:
http://www.w124performance.com/docs/mb/other/EPC-FP_Read_Me!.txt

:)

+dm