Anyone interested in a 1995-era Sony 20" display that takes both BNC and VGA
inputs?  I have the original box and manual.  The left upper may be a bit
non-perfect but it works and syncs to anything I've ever tried to use it with -
Sun, SGI, PC's etc.  Its just to big to keep around.  My use of workstations at
home has ended and if I was going to replace it, I'd get some kind of flat
panel.  Free to anyone who pays shipping.  I think its about 80 lbs.

Regards,
Brian