Sorry, I should have be more clear.  I just between F and C all the time.  I
was educated at a time in Canada, where we were just changing over to
metric.  While metric is official, it's not uncommon to hear people still
use Imperial.  Especially with things like building materials.  I always
order food by the pound, not kilo.  Speed is pretty much metric, and it
sounds more impressive too. lol.  I jump back and forth with temps, but I
tend to lean more towards your system.  To say it's 100 out, everyone knows
it hot.  To say it's 42C, doesn't sound quite as impressive.

100 is a nice natural number.  100 degrees F is hot, 100 mph is fast, 100
lbs. of chicken is a big BBQ.  ;-)

Ed
300E