Bob,
 I love mine. The ad doesn't mention any of the major issues with the 1995
vintage 124's though. I'd want to make absolutely sure the A/C was
operational. These are prone to evaporator leaks (to the tune of 14-15 hours
of labor to replace), self-destructing engine wiring harnesses (3-4 hours
labor + $900 part), plugged EGR tubes, bad ignition coils, etc.
 Once these issues are sorted out, though, I thoroughly enjoy driving them.
I'd say if the A/C is good and cold, you can't smell refrigerant/oil in the
passenger compartment from a leaky evap, and it idles smoothly, it's worth
taking a serious look at. The price is certainly right.
 My seats look only slightly better than thos in the ad. I've kept an eye
out for some seats in better shape, but haven't found anything yet.
Replacement leather is $$$$.
  Gary Thompson
1995 E320 115Kmiles