Aux battery?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Freer" <mbfo...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 7:42 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 05 320CDI

Have an 05 with 52K miles. 35 mpg road, 25 town and 0-60 in 6.7
seconds.......best diesel MB ever made!

05 is the last year of the straight 6 and doesn't have a chemical
plant under it. Only trouble I have had was the glow plugs had an
upgrade, aux battery went out and a bolt vibrated loose and messed up
the serpentine belt system All covered under warranty.

Best car I have ever owned!

John