Yeah, Yorktown. Thanks. 'Thought I had it mixed up. You got the point, anyway. She IMAGINED that it was gonna move and make her "seasick." Missed my tour.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - WW-II carrier re-enactment in 1995

Yorktown. They have lots of aircraft on display, a new one of some sort (I forget) just arrived the last few weeks. I have not done the tour, but see it often driving over the big bridge. They hauled off the destroyer Laffey to have the hull fixed up, got that done, now can't pay the bill or to get its berth fixed up, it is sitting at some other dock now running up bills. There is a submarine there too, the Claghorn? or something like that.

--R